- A practice firm training unemployed clients through hands-on experience.
- A facility where to obtain transferable skills in a simulating setting.
- A business simulation in all its administrative and commercial functions except production, delivery and money transfers, which are virtual.
- A company that operates in a parallel market economy, consisting of 7 500 training firms.
- A member agency of the Canadian Practice FirmsNetwoek (CPFN), itself part of EUROPEN-PEN International, with a network presence in 42 countries.
- To assist job seekers in updating their skills while looking for work in the administrative and commercial fields, in the area of Rimouski-Neigette, La Mitis, La Matapédia and Matane.
- To further the acquisition and update of personal and professional skills of the unemployed clients while they are looking for work .